Friday, February 8, 2008

Amen

I'm not sure why I continued trying to record it, when I already had it, but I guess I was afraid you'd miss it... we think it is really funny that one of Lillian's first words is "Amen" but it usually comes out like "Ahm" so that is what to listen for. Here are my favorite samplings of her saying it... Often right after she says it, we say it to try and get her to say it again, but often, she doesn't so the first one was "it." But, as a proud mommy, I'm having a hard time choosing just one to put up!


Two Amens


One quick Amen



This is cute because she is reading her little Baby Bible, then you see how she folds her hands and at the end we get an, "Amen." Our Princess of Piety. ha ha! :)



Here Lillian (or Mommy??) shows off. Nodding yes, saying, "Amen" and then she tops it off with a so big! Wow! :)

No comments: