First, let me just apologize for the lack of videos! Our camera's rechargeable batteries have kicked the bucket and I the regular batteries don't seem to have enough juice for it so I've had a serious lack of battery power. But that is really no excuse I know, especially when Lillian has grandparents who want to see her and poor Amy, having to watch these videos over and over and over and over again with nothing new to see! So, I don't even know if these videos are even very cute/funny/noteworthy, but for the sake of something new, here they are!!!!
Lillian's favorite activity lately is digging in the greenhouse. She can do it for hours. Adding water to the activity makes it even better. She always comes out with a mud mustache which makes me wonder if she actually *likes* the taste of dirt. "Dirt" is a new fave vocab word of hers and it is one of the few words she speaks in German as well (Erde) (she understands many words in both languages but mostly says words in one or the other at this point). Aren't her tools cute?
Lillian chats on the cell phone in the car on the way to Auntie's.
Lillian has more fun with the cell phone in the car on a trip.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment