Lillian thinks the word "Oops!" is hilarious!
In this first video, I didn't actually know that "Oops" was the funny part. I was assembling a shelf and every time the Alan wrench (sp?) fell out she cracked up (had been going on for 5 minutes or so before I called Matthias to tape it), but now I know it was because I said "Oops" each time (it took a few days before I figured this out) (I'm a little slow I guess). :)
Here I had figured out it was a word, but I thought it was "Ip" or Bib" since that is how Lillian pronounces "Oops!" It wasn't until the next day that I figured out that "Oops" was what was setting her off each time. (This time I had said oops originally which started the giggling (because she dropped something), but then when I had the camera I thought it was something else.
Finally, I figured out that oops was the funny word. Now, she cracks up all the time, whenever she hear someone say, "Oops!" It is really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment